The Order of Perfect Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gudes FAQ (Please read this first)

Go down

Gudes FAQ (Please read this first) Empty Gudes FAQ (Please read this first)

Post by Taomagicdragon Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:56 am

I will list some possible questions pertaining to finding the correct guide as well as the answers.

Q) Your Quest Guides often have different names than what most others put them as. How can I find the guide I want?

A) My guides are categourized by what the primary reward appears to be so if you're looking for a guide on, say, the Blightfinger mace quest then it should be under the Mace section of the forums. You can also input the item you want, or the title reward, or the name of the boss into the search feature at the top right corner of the page to find what you're looking for (If the guide is up)

Q) The guide I want isn't here, what gives?
A) I will endeavour to put up as many guides as possible in a timely manner with at least 1 new guide a day.

Q) Why are packdolls in the House Decourations section?
A) Because their use is for display purposes for often than not, you'll also find the following item grouped together:

Coats under Breastplates
Bracers and Pauldrons under Sleeves
Tassets and Greaves under Leggings

Q) How do you determine which category each quest belongs to?
A) I normally sort the rewards in the following priority:

Guaranteed Reward
Conditional Reward
Item
Title
XP
Lore

This explains why, say, Kresovus' Shadow is under Robes because the guaranteed reward is a robe despite the ability to upgrade various pieces of weaponry and armour. In addition, in the case where there's multiple guaranteed rewards, I place them in the following order of priority:

Weapon (Casting device first in such order)
Shield
Armour

Q) Where are the Perfect Light quest?
A) Quests that are in a series (Perfect Light Armour for example) will be on the same thread listed in order under the Comprehensive section. This section will be reworked to make it less clunky.

If you have questions, or errors you noticed, that are outside of the topics covered in this FAQ then post below! Remember, you do not need to be a member of these forums to post in the FAQ section.
Taomagicdragon
Taomagicdragon
Admin

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://perfectlight.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum