The Order of Perfect Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infiltrating the Houses of the Tanada

Go down

Infiltrating the Houses of the Tanada Empty Infiltrating the Houses of the Tanada

Post by Taomagicdragon Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Infiltrating the Houses of the Tanada - I

If you’re level 80 or greater and wish to uncover the secrets of the ninjas that have been overrunning the high level hunting dungeons then seek out Sayuji Jina in Shoushi. She’ll be beside the Spire of Serenity at 33.3s 72.8e.

Sayuji Jina tells you, "You may be able to help me... I seek knowledge of the Tanada clan of the Nanjou Shou-Jen. Their appearance in this land could bode great ill, even for the Sho people whom they are supposedly pledged to protect. I would have you seek out their training school in the southern mountains of Osteth."

Sayuji Jina tells you, "If this school is like the schools they maintained on Ispar, you will have to defeat the Master of each school - Storms, Wind, and Breath - and prove your worthiness to three shrines, before being allowed to see the Enlightened Master of the school. The Enlightened Master should be carrying a jade medallion which I would very much like to see. You will have to take it from him by force. If you are up to this dangerous task, the entrance to the Tanada school, which they call the House of Air, is located at 68 S, 45 E."

To reach the school easily, take the Mattekar Slopes Cottages settlement portal from Qalaba’r at 74.9s 17.7e. From there run to the Tanada House of Storms school at 68.1s 45.5e. The drop is safe and allows you to buff. For banes, the three physical ones will do. You’ll want to use fire or slashing for the best results in this dungeon though a Human-slayer weapon would work just as handily.

Each school has the same lay out as thus: Stick to the right wall at all times. You will head through a hallway then into a large room for each expertise (1st dungeon - melee, 2nd dungeon - missile, and 3rd dungeon - magic). Continue on through a short passage that’ll lead into another large room. To the right from the passage that led you into this room is another hall way that will lead you into the upper area of the room. Follow across and into another passage way to reach the master of each school with two cohorts. After killing the master and looting the medallion, head back down and follow the right wall (yet again) through the previous rooms and hallways. You will end up in a room with a shrine in the middle in front of a portal leading to the next school. Give the medallion to the shrine to be deemed worthy enough to proceed. After the third school (which will use magic, remember), you will be led into a smaller dungeon where acolytes of all three schools will await you. Defeat them and head forward to find the Enlightened Master. Defeat this person and loot the Jade Medallion. Return this medallion to Sayuji Jina.

Sayuji Jina tells you, "I see you've taken the jade medallion from the Enlightened Master. Please give it to me. I wish to inspect it, to see if my hunch about the Nanjou Shou-Jen is correct..."

You give Sayuji Jina Jade Medallion.

Sayuji Jina tells you, "Well done. This confirms some of my fears. I cannot tell you very much now, as I feel that most of what I know will be lost on you."

Sayuji Jina tells you, "But here, I should reward you... I will give you some gems that I think you will find useful... And a book, to help you learn something of the nature of the Tanada clan and their deadly mission."

Sayuji Jina tells you, "If you do not find these Gems of Balance to be useful, you can return them to me for practical knowledge."

Sayuji Jina tells you, "If you would aid me again in dealing with this matter, speak to me again."

You've earned 4,817,868 experience.
Sayuji Jina gives you 3 Gems of Balance.(mod coord)
Sayuji Jina gives you The Rise and Fall of the Tanada.

The gems cast Moderate Coordination and can be turned in for xp that caps at 700k.

You give Sayuji Jina Gem of Balance.

Sayuji Jina tells you, "You do not want this? A pity. Very well, I will simply grant you practical knowledge instead..."

You've earned 9,864 experience.
Taomagicdragon
Taomagicdragon
Admin

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://perfectlight.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Infiltrating the Houses of the Tanada Empty Infiltrating the Houses of the Tanada Part II

Post by Taomagicdragon Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:53 pm

If you speak with Sayuji Jina again you will find another task (and another school) for you.

Sayuji Jina tells you, "You've already aided me once, for which I thank you. I would ask you to aid me a second time."

Sayuji Jina tells you, "Take this missive to Ookami Kiri, in Yanshi. She may have additional work for you, once she reads this."

Sayuji Jina writes out a note, and then places the Enlightened Master's Medallion into the letter and seals it.

Sayuji Jina gives you Folded Missive.

A portal to Yanshi lies nearby at 33.5s 73.1e. From there run to the pub at 12.0s 42.6e and give the Folded Missive to Ookami Kiri.

You give Ookami Kiri Folded Missive.

Ookami Kiri takes the note with a polite bow, and then reads over it quickly.

Ookami Kiri tells you, "It seems, looking at this medallion, that Sayuji Jina-san's fears have born fruit. My Mistress feared that this may have been the case, and has left me with a course of action, which I will now pass on to you."

Ookami Kiri tells you, "There is an Enlightened Master of the Tanada Clan, one who came to Dereth in the beginnings of the Portals appearing in Sho lands. My Mistress has left me with a message to send to him, to seek his aid should Jina-san's fears prove true. If this corruption upon the Tanada Clan of the Nanjou Shou-Jen be a recent one, which it does seem to be, then he may be free of it still."

Ookami Kiri tells you, "Take this letter to the Tanada training school, hidden at 66.3N, 7.6E, and deliver it to Master Seijuro. Be warned, however, that the students of this school will not take kindly to your arrival, and you will need to prove your worth to meet Master Seijuro, much as you did in gaining this medallion for Jina-san."

Ookami Kiri gives you A Formal Request.

~Text~

Unto the Honored Master Seijuro,

It has been many years since last we spoke. I hope the years have treated you well. My apologies for not coming to you personally, but it seems there are many dark tidings as of late, and I am not yet skilled in being in all places at once.

As I am sure you are aware, many of the Tanada clan have recently entered Dereth, seemingly escaping from the dark dishonor they suffered in Ispar. My apprentices have been watching these newly arrived Enlightened Masters of your clan, and have found signs of corruption within their ranks. A darkness seems to eat at the clan, and I would request your assistance in rooting it out.

You proved to be both a kind and honorable man when we first met. I do hope we can work together to help keep corruption from consuming the hearts of your kindred and clan.

Take this letter to the Tanada House of Earth at 66.3N, 7.6E which is a short run from Neydisa Castle.

Each school has the same lay out as thus: Stick to the right wall at all times. You will head through a hallway then into a large room for each expertise (1st dungeon - melee, 2nd dungeon - missile, and 3rd dungeon - magic). Continue on through a short passage that’ll lead into another large room. To the right from the passage that led you into this room is another hall way that will lead you into the upper area of the room. Follow across and into another passage way to reach the master of each school with two cohorts. After killing the master and looting the medallion, head back down and follow the right wall (yet again) through the previous rooms and hallways. You will end up in a room with a shrine in the middle in front of a portal leading to the next school. Give the medallion to the shrine to be deemed worthy enough to proceed. After the third school (which will use magic, remember), you will be led into a smaller dungeon where acolytes of all three schools will await you. Defeat them then head to Master Seijuro and speak with him.

Master Seijuro tells you, "You have fought well to come here. Why have you come?"

You give Master Seijuro A Formal Request.

As Master Seijuro reads the letter, a look of mild surprise passes over his face.

Master Seijuro tells you, "Well, I honestly never thought I'd see a letter in this handwriting ever again..."

Master Seijuro tells you, "It's been years since the battle at Yanshi, and she's been gone ever since. Now, she resurfaces, with such dire words, requesting my help..."

Master Seijuro tells you, "Were these words to have come from any but the one who sent you, I'd have killed you on the spot for such an accusation. But, I owe her my life, and I trust her judgment."

Master Seijuro tells you, "Here, take this token to the one who sent you. She will know what it means, and will know how to respond to it. Consider it my final test of you, to ensure that this letter is real. If this letter is a fake, and your Mistress is not whom I think it is, then you will know the wrath of the Tanada Clan. Now, go."

Master Seijuro gives you Medallion of the Sword.

Bring the medallion to Ookami Kiri to learn of its significance.

You give Ookami Kiri Medallion of the Sword.

Ookami Kiri examines the medallion intently, while you tell her of your encounter with Master Seijuro.

Ookami Kiri tells you, "This is the response Master Seijuro has sent? Very well, I will get it to my Mistress with all haste. Thank you for your assistance in this. It is greatly appreciated."

Ookami Kiri tells you, "Here, take this letter to Sayuji Jina, in Shoushi. I believe she has a reward for you, for all that you have done to aid us."

Ookami Kiri gives you Sealed Missive.

Now deliver the Sealed Missive to Sayuji Jina in Shoushi.

You give Sayuji Jina Sealed Missive.

Sayuji Jina reads the letter from Ookami Kiri, a barely noticeable smile forming on her face as she does so.

Sayuji Jina tells you, "Ookami Kiri speaks well of your aid to both her and my Mistress. For this I thank you, and would like to reward you once again. My Mistress has entrusted me to give this gift to those who have aided her in this matter directly. I think you've earned it."

Sayuji Jina tells you, "If such a blade is not useful to you, you may return it to me for more practical knowledge.

You've earned 4,817,868 experience.
Sayuji Jina gives you Tachi of Grace.

This tachi is attuned and bonded but can be ivoried if you want to stow it away. Its stats are unique among tachis and is worth having. But it is useless for all those not cool enough to wield swords so:

You give Sayuji Jina Tachi of Grace.

Sayuji Jina tells you, "Very well. It is a pity that you do not wish to keep it, but not all have use for blades, so I understand. I hope this practical knowledge is more useful to you."

You've earned 2,064,801 experience.
Taomagicdragon
Taomagicdragon
Admin

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://perfectlight.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down