The Order of Perfect Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repairing the Shadow Stone (Shadowfire Weapons Part I)

Go down

Repairing the Shadow Stone (Shadowfire Weapons Part I) Empty Repairing the Shadow Stone (Shadowfire Weapons Part I)

Post by Taomagicdragon Thu May 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Repairing the Shadow Stone (Shadowfire Weapons Part I)

Timer: 29 days
Rewards: 20 million XP and the Repaired Shadow Stone
Weapons: Slashing, Piercing, and Mukkir/Human Slayer
Difficulty: Medium
Quest Type: Loot the trophy
Restrictions: 125+

The Shadow Stone, a mockery of the stones crafted by Lady Maila for the Atlan Weapons, have not been seen in common venture for years. Now, a holding for these stones has been discovered. Even damaged they still may hold some use for us to use against the shadows.

We start off on the Singularity Caul. From the drop you will need to head to 92.0s 94.1w and climb up the ledge. From here head towards the north (while being careful not to slip off the ledges) towards 89.6s 94.0w and climb up the ledge to reach the Repository at 89.3s 93.5w, behind the stronghold of the Order of the Raven Hand.

~ Repository ~
Coords: 89.3s 93.5w
Nearest Drop: Singularity Caul Recall Drop/Singularity Bore’s Caul portal drop
Level: 125+
Spawns: Greater and normal Penumbral Horrors (Grievvers), Raven Augurs (Humans), and Barbaric Mukkir (Mukkir).
Flagging: None
Weapons: Slashing, Piercing, and Mukkir/Human Slayer

From the drop, stick right and you’ll soon come to a large open room. In here, on the right side, will be a Shriveled Lump that appears to have dried up with age and has lost the usual non-cognizant life that they usually possess.

Continue to stick right through the tunnels and beyond the Greater Penumbral Horrors and you will reach two Barbaric Mukkir guarding a Damaged Shadow Stone (fast respawn) in the right corner of the open, sloping room. Retrieve a stone and bring it to Ciandra who resides in the Arcanum Consortium atop Xarabydun at 41.8s 15.8e.

You give Ciandra, Arcanum Alchemist Damaged Shadow Stone.

Ciandra, Arcanum Alchemist tells you, "Ahh, a damaged Atlan Stone. I've seen a lot of these lately. I wonder what's damaging them without destroying them... Very odd..."

Ciandra examines the stone intently.

Ciandra, Arcanum Alchemist tells you, "Hmmm... This should work..."

Ciandra takes some tools and a few drops of Aqua Vitae to the stone. Suddenly, the cracks seal, and the stone pulses slightly with a chill darkness.

Ciandra, Arcanum Alchemist tells you, "There. I don't think it'll work in an Isparian Weapon, as it is not fully repaired, but it should provide some benefit, if it's set in a secure place and used. Here you go."

You've earned 20,000,000 experience.
Ciandra, Arcanum Alchemist gives you Repaired Shadow Stone.

Ciandra, Arcanum Alchemist tells you, "If you're interested, I may have a plan for turning these into stones usable in Isparian Weapons. If you are interested in this, just hand the repaired stone back to me to examine. Know this first though, the stone will lose the ability to be placed in a home, if it is successfully altered from what it is now."

The Repaired Shadow Stone must be placed on a wall Hook to cast “Embrace of the Chill Shadow“, a 3 hour 12% ward against cold damage (surpassed by Major Frost Ward). There is no timer on using this item.

Repaired Shadow Stone cast Embrace of the Chill Shadow on you

Bretself in Cragstone at 26.0n 47.0e will translate the Shriveled Lump for you.

You give Bretself the Translator Shriveled Lump.

Bretself the Translator tells you, "Another of these lumps? Well, at least this one looks dried out..."
Bretself the Translator tells you, "Fascinating. This seems to be a note from back before the Hopeslayer got freed. Here, take a look."

Bretself the Translator gives you Instructions.

~ Instructions ~

Black Ferah,

Contained with this missive are the stones the Master wishes to be placed in this Isle. These stones will twist the purpose of the Empyrean Weapons forged by Atlan to our use.

The Master wishes those who may be worthy to be tested. He will see to this himself. His presence grows stronger as the Crystal Prisons weaken. Mark these stones, so you can watch those who earn them, and call them into service when it is time.

- Ler Rahn

If you wish to use this as a tool for combat, then give the stone back to Ciandra and read “Creating the Shadowfire Stone (Shadowfire Weapons Part II)”. Otherwise, enjoy the new house item!
Taomagicdragon
Taomagicdragon
Admin

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-28

https://perfectlight.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down